Sunday, March 05, 2017

Satay Is my first post? | REVIEWING SATAY KAJANG HJ. SAMURI

Salam/Hi!

I just got back from the place that I'm about to talk about actually, hahaha.😉 Who knows my first post is about food? 😂 Anyway, this is how satay looks like:



The brownish meat is chicken and the darker colour is meat (beef). It served with sauce called kuah kacang here in Malaysia. You can google it because I don't know how to explain it to you. A bit knowledge that I know, our country's neighbour SINGAPORE, they called it sambal kacang (?) Correct me if I'm wrong!

Here's what kuah kacang looks like the one in the bowl :



 This is totally should be on your list food when you come to Malaysia!

You don't have to be worried about the place, it is so comfortable (even better than the last time I went here!) and they have two sections in the restaurant which is an air-conditioner zone and non air-conditioner zone. You can choose which place you would like to sit and have your meal!

HOW TO ORDER?
↳ They labelled all the table at there. So, you need to order your food (the menu will be at the counter) at the counter and tell them your table's number then you can order your food. (Hope this help!)

The best drink when you eat satay is Air Kelapa (translate: Coconut water) It is a fresh coconut which they served with the coconut too!

REVIEW:

Taste: 8/10 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Place: 8/10 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Service: 8/10 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

See ya on the next #nitzeatz! 💙💚💛💜💝

Buh-bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment