Sunday, September 02, 2018

Proud Malaysian!

Salam/hi!

I hope that I'm not too late to wish Happy Independence Day Malaysia! 61 years, I am blessed that Malaysia is still in peace, the same way for 61 years. 

It is crazy to know how our ancestors try their best to make sure Malaysia in peace in the future. Listening to all the stories my teachers told, the videos that I watched... makes me feared the possibilities of not having freedom for my country, our country.

I strolled around the city, Kuala Lumpur yesterday and I couldn't ask for more - I just want Malaysia to stay being like this. All the noises, the smell, the people and most of all - the buildings. 

To be honest in my opinion, Kuala Lumpur is a city that always makes me feel flattered, happy and sometimes sad. 

Happy because I know, if I need something, KL offers EVERYTHING for me.
Sad because - KL is not all about good people, good things but there are also bad people and bad environment (hahaha I have to type this!). It's a city that gives me a lot of moral values that I applied in my daily life by observing people who is here, in KL.

Before I end my post, I would like to wish it again, 
SELAMAT HARI MERDEKA, MALAYSIA!






No comments:

Post a Comment