Sunday, December 09, 2018

Nita (S)t(u)dent DIARY - DAY 0 | Nervous yet Excited

Salam hi!

After few thoughts on giving up blog, I have finally decided to just continue it! yeay! I know I have been away for a very very long time. I tried to find myself and ask myself;



 "Is this something I really wanna do?"  - YES.

So here is the start! I hope I can stay updated with all of my activities on a daily basis! 

Basically today, I had breakfast with my family and gotta back home first because we were actually waiting my aunt to come to our house. My family needed to attend an event today, that's why...

We were actually a bit late and I afraid I couldn't make it but Alhamdulillah, everything went so smoothly.

When we arrived at my 'college', there is a long queue of cars entering my college. O. M. G. Can I make it to the hall for the registration? So my father asked me to just walk and register first while they wait in the car #thesacrifice 

Registration, checked.
Dorm, checked.

Alhamdulillah, I get roommates that I already knew even though we are not in the same class!

That's all I think? See ya when I see ya.

x, Nita.

No comments:

Post a Comment