Sunday, January 20, 2019

#1 Haul (CNY Version) - Guardian vs. Watsons

Salam/hi!

I'm so excited to share what I bought from the sale! Well, I've noticed that Guardian and Watson will start their 'biggest' competition when it comes to CNY. 

I have few things that I need to stock up and whenever I'm attempting to buy stuff at these pharmacies, I'll tell myself not to buy ANYTHING before the sale. So, here I am! I bought all the stuff I need! Weeeeee

In case you need some information, here is a bit details I know for the sale:
(Photo credit to guardian.com.my) You can just easily click the banner if you want to visit their site!

(Photo credit to watsons.com.my) You can just easily click the banner if you want to visit their site!


Stuff that I bought:



Guardian;
1. Safi Shayla's hair serum
2. Safi Shayla's hair oil   
3. Safi Shayla's hair mist
Watsons:
1. Revlon's concelear (05 medium deep)

p/s: the other stuff that I didn't mention is not mine, it's my sis'! :)

So, what did you buy during sales? Let me know! If maybe you have listed it down on your blog, share me the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment