Sunday, April 30, 2017

MAKEUP FOREVER UV BRIGHT CUSHION SPRING LOOKS!

Salam/hi!

Last Saturday I went to Sephora KLCC because they're having a workshop to make the #Strobing #DrunkBlush and #GradientLips look!

We arrived (My friend and I) at KLCC around 4PM. Actually, I planned to go there around 12PM but I needed to attend wedding so I went there after I attended wedding! 

I super super super LOVEEEE with the way their team did my make up! I enjoyed it a lot! I even asked my friend to record everything! (lowkey blessed to have such a good friend)


Hehehe, I was waiting for their team to make up the lady before me.




This is the AFTER look! I never tried this 'gradient lips' make up look because I have tan skin and I think I'm not confident enough to do that look, Hehehe.

In case some of you wants to know all the products they put on my face, here's the list! 

  1. MAKEUP FOREVER's ULTRA HD SKIN BOOSTER (Serum)
  2. Not quite sure what she put, but it is a primer and I'm not sure which primer she used!
  3. MAKEUP FOREVER's STEP 1 SKIN EQUALIZER - redness correcting primer (the green color)
  4. MAKEUP FROEVER's ULTRA HD CONCEALER
  5. MAKEUP FOREVER's UV BRIGHT CUSHION
  6. MAKEUP FOREVER's PRO LIGHT FUSION
  7. MAKEUP FOREVER's HD BLUSH
  8. MAKEUP FOREVER's ULTRA HD LOOSE POWDER (on my lips)
  9. MAKEUP FOREVER's ARTIST ACRYLIP 



This is MAKEUP FOREVER ULTRA HD LOOSE POWDER! I got this for free after they did make up! WEEEEEE THANK YOU SEPHORA AND MAKEUP FOREVER MALAYSIA! 

Hugs and kisses!

If you want to see the whole look and all the product they put on me to have the 'trending korean' look, you can click my YOUTUBE video here ↓





See ya, talk soon!

BUH-BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment