Wednesday, March 08, 2017

#3 OOTD! | in which pink symbolize women

Salam/Hi!

I just blogged (like few seconds ago) about HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY! which it doesn't have any educational content... so, I think it's ok if you just skip that post! BUT NOT THIS POST! Because it's all about OOTD 😂


In conjunction of International Women's Day, I wanted to wear something PINK! I just realized why PINK symbolize woman A LOT. This color itself reflects a soft and calm personality which that's  how we describe woman.





BONUS STORY:

If you read my previous post, I told you that I'm going to post about my reaction towards Korean Food on this post. So, here's the story begin:

We were so excited to have steamboat for lunch but unfortunately, there was no steamboat restaurant at Berjaya Times Square (yes guys I went there for two times already 😂 #ifyouknowwhatimean) So, we decided to have DuBuyo for our lunch. I tried korean food before at Ampang Point and I really LOVEEEEEE their Jjangmyeon (is it how you spell it?)

At Dubuyo, I wanted to try something new. We ordered Korean Chicken Wings, Sundobu, Maandu.

AND. I. COULDNT. FINISH. IT!

😑😫

This girl ah, so cannot go to Korea!



THE ONLY THING THAT I CAN ACCEPT IS:



#WHATASADLIFE 😓

Oh, that is CITRON TEA 🍵😀



Eventually, my younger sister and my cousin (the one in this photo) who finished all the food. 😂

But then, I ended up eating nasi lemak 😂😂


Moral of the story: DONT EAT AT THE PLACE THAT YOU NEVER TRIED BEFORE. 😂😂😂😂😂😂.

BUH-BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment