Wednesday, March 08, 2017

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!

Salam/Hi!

I believe everyone has already know today is an INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY. As for me, I don't think I'm into this category yet, woman. Technically I'm 18 years old this year and I feel like I'm still new into this life; feel like I don't deserve to be called woman yet (Is it even logic to make this statement? lol 😂😁)

I am truly proud with every women out there. They deserved this special day. (oh maybe a treatment spa 💆 and  ice cream with cherry on top 🍨 will do good to them 😂)

They inspired me a lot to grow up to be someone who wants to inspire other girls.

I don't have any special story to share with everyone about this special day but I do know every women shall know their worth. 

Be responsible.
Be nice.
Be yourself.
Be YOUtiful. 👄💁



This photo was taken today! If you want to have a look at my OOTD (and also you can read my reaction towards korean food on this one 😂😂😂😂😂), check out this post → #3 OOTD! | IN WHICH PINK SYMBOLIZE WOMEN


Oh by the way, HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY


Buh-bye! 👄

No comments:

Post a Comment