Thursday, March 23, 2017

#5 OOTD! | in which pastel gone wrong + i buy cute little thang!

Salam/hi!

I was really excited to take my OOTD using my big ass lens: EFS 55-250mm. I usually ask my sister to take it and it is really beautiful when she takes it. But, today was different 😑😑😑

But then there is one or two photo(s) that look good (lowkey being grateful)



Disclaimer: I'm NOT THAT TALL 😂😁 It just the angle + editing on point! #thatswhy

BUT STILL! I hate some of GOOD PHOTOS turn bad -___-

It turns out to be like this 👇


I SWEAR THIS PHOTO LOOKS SO GOOD ONLY IF IT'S NOT THIS BLURRY 😭😭😭

Just forget about it 😔

I went to mydin with my fam and I found this cute little pins!



ANDDDDDD It's not pricy pun hahahha this one cost me only RM5.90 je ok! SO CUTEEEEE #pleaseexpectthiscutiesinmynextootd #thingsidotolooklikecoolkids

See ya on the next OOTD!

BUH-BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment