Monday, April 10, 2017

Reviewing Mr. Dakgalbi!

Salam/hi!



AAAAAARGHHHHHHHHH! Words can't explain how delicious this korean meal is! 😍😍😍 Totally in love! ♡

The first time I tried their meal was at Tropicana Setia City Mall on Chinese New Year. There weren't a lot of people having Mr. Dakgalbi at that time. I was shocked when I went to IOI City Mall and there were  A LOT OF PEOPLE QUEUING! 😱 We even needed to take our number to be seated. I was glad that we just need to wait for few minutes (almost half an hour). If not, We would probably going to eat at Seoul Garden tho 😂

We ordered the set meal for 2-3 pax and it cost for RM47

ADD ON ➡ Chicken (RM7) + Cheese Ring (RM17)


The 'Ring' contains a mix of different cheese like Mozarella and etc. (I only remembered Mozarella tho. Pardon my forgetful self 🤣) I don't know if it just me or anyone else but... My cheese didn't melt as what I'm expecting. 😟 It just sticky but doesn't melt enough...




These are side dishes we got 👉 Coleslaw, Kimchi and Fresh Radish. I only mananged to eat coleslaw because I dont like Kimchi. AT. ALL.

For the drink, we only had plain water. I think they serve plain water even if you don't ask for it. Not sure.

THE REAL DEAL:


  1. PRICE: To me it's pricy. Based on my student budget, I'll probably go here once in 3 months.
  2. PLACE; So far where I know is, IOI City Mall, Tropicana Setia City Mall, Setapak PV128, Mont Kiara.
  3. SERVICE: IOI City Mall 👉 They are a bit late (I guess because there are a lot of customers)
  4. STAR: (8/10) 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟


That's all from my FOOD REVIEW!

P/S: psst, next food review will be Pak John Steamboat 👀

BUH-BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment