Tuesday, July 25, 2017

#11 OOTD | In Which Black Is Minimal


Salam/hi!



Last week I hang out with my cousin (aka my photographer) to watch the amazing movie I've been waiting for several years! Which is:

WAR FOR THE PLANET OF THE APE

Source: Google

I really enjoy watching it! But the ending tho... Not going to spoil the mood because I know some of you (might) haven't watch this movie yet! Go watch it! Definitely worth the maneyhh!



We managed to shoot few pictures and I don't have much choices to put on my blog so here it is! I know, the quality of this picture is not me but you know, we were desperately looking for OOTD space/background and we couldn't find any! Gotta OOTD at the parking spot tho! Hahaha


Hana Tajima X Uniqlo Collection on my head,
boot by H&M,
belt by Off White.

Talk soon,
buh-byeeee!

1 comment:

  1. https://messarah.blogspot.my/2017/07/baru-sem-1.html

    ReplyDelete