Tuesday, August 22, 2017

HOLIDAY PLAN ft. Traveloka

Salam/hi, everyone! I hope you have a wonderful day today!




Since my mid-sem break is just around the corner, I need to plan my holiday now (like seriously, NOW!) so that I won’t be in rush when it almost the time! 

I have a Sabahan friend here in my college. When we just started our class, our lecturer asked us to introduce ourselves. She mentioned a lot of places that we should visit at Sabah! Ever since she told us that, I’ve been wishing to go to Sabah but unfortunately I don’t have much time to go Sabah 😔

So this is finally the time! I’m going to ask my parents to go there since I have one week holiday coming! Weeeeeeeee

Do you have any idea on which places I’ll be going?

here's a list of the 'places' that I should visit when I'm on my HOLIDAY MOOD!

1.       Shopping mall

SHOPPING MALL??? YASSSSSS Who will say NO when you can just go shopping without worrying your assignment? #iwish. Serious note though, I would love to spend my holiday for a window shopping in SO MANY MALLS!

2.       Park

Park? I know park is kind of cliché place to go during holiday but who knows I might be going to meet my prince charming there, right? -____-‘  I’m just kidding! Park would be lovely since I don’t have much a ‘me’ time these days so perhaps this option would be good. Just imagine, you, book, sandwich, (iced) coffee…. 

WEI I REALLY NEED THAT!


3.       Sleep in my house

My mom would kill me if I choose this option! To be honest, sleep is the best part when holiday actually 😭😜  I’m so sad that I couldn’t sleep for the whole week!
But you know, we have to be productive! Sleep is not good! (cuba sedapkan hati sendiri)


Ok, serious talk.

I’m a bit picky when it comes to which hotel should I go. I have to make sure it is comfortable, near to the shopping mall (this is a MUST) and also it is near to the attractive places! So I don’t have to spend much money on transportation. Hehehe.

I’ve googled a few places and I’ve found this website which attracts me, traveloka.com.! I was in shell-shocked when I found A LOT OF 5 STARS HOTEL with CHEAPER PRICE! My reaction was like ‘is this even realll?’  

I thought Traveloka is just a normal travel website but I WAS WRONG! Luckily I’ve found few hotels at Traveloka! Thank you to the people who create this incredible website for (newbie like) me! I can find a good service hotel with affordable price! Plus, through their website I can know a lot of attractive places near to the hotel which is good because I hate to search a lot of things in one time!

Gaya Island Resort.

Ever heard about this resort? Looking at these pictures made me wanna just fly to Sabah RIGHT NOW! URGHHHH! Look at these beautiful views! Don’t you think it looks so nice here?






Traveloka even states the facility you will get at the hotel!

Like in the Gaya Island Resort, you can get:

1.FREE Wi-Fi

2.SWIMMING POOL




They also mentioned few attractive which is near to the resort:

JESSELTON POINT
SURIA SABAH (this is a shopping mall. Hehehehe #hinthint)
Filipino Market 
KK City Waterfront




Psssst. One secret you should know about Traveloka,
THEY MENTIONED THE PRICE WILL BE CHEAPER IF YOU BOOKED THROUGH THEIR WEBSITE!



OMG OMG OMG

So what are you waiting for?

HERE IS THE LINK TO BOOK YOUR ROOM AT GAYA ISLAND RESORT, CLICK HERE!

Go check out Traveloka and urmm, have you found your hotel yet? If not, give Traveloka a click and you will be starstucked like me!
Oklah, I need to discuss with my family first! Gotta make sure they say YES! Hehehe see ya!

Buh-bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment