Monday, September 04, 2017

My Study Journal! 2017

Salam/hi!

Ok, back to the square one. I'm pretty sure if you follow my Instagram, you'll know that I have decided that I want to make a new blog aka website at squarespace.com but then I realized I don't have much income to pay all of the subscriptions. So here I am! Back to my blogspot! I couldn't believe that I did that hahahah Sorry blogger.com, I deceived you. T_____T



Ayyyy, It's September now huh? I couldn't believe it that I'm here talking about how fast times fly while I'm doing my study journal. Felt surreal that I have another one month before my Semester break! Of course, there will be last minute assignment, revision I need to do for my final exams and the list goes on.

I've made my study journal even from on the last April but I didn't think that I was ready to share with you until few months past, here I am about to leak all of my study journal in hope every students out there have some ideas to plan their study well! ♡

As you can see on the photo above, that's how my September 'title page' looks like. I ain't that creative but in case you have some ideas you would like to add, go ahead! Play with colours and some good-looking handwriting so that you can be more motivated to update your journal day by day!

ASSIGNMENT



On the first page of the month, I write down my assignment in one whole page. This is depending on how your college/university works. Some of us have a little assignment and some have lots. It is ok if this is your first to do this. There will be a lot of try and error in making a perfect journal. I have a lot of mistakes on my previous journal but I try to improve it month by month.

What I Put On My Page (Assignment)?


  • Date
  • Subject
  • To-Do/Descriptions
  • Due Date
  • A Tick Box
I think on this page I just love it to be more simple by putting on a box rather than something complicated like a LIST but if you enjoy list more, you can absolutely do it!

EXPENSE TRACKER



Move on to my next page, it is my 'expense tracker'. This is the best part of the journal (to me) actually. Hehehe I love to know where does my money go to. Is it for fun or is it going to meal that I bought everyday?

Here's the tips and tricks:
1. make sure you know your budget for the a whole month
2. Think, is it going to be enough for the whole month?
3. make sure you updates your expenses everyday so that you know where it goes at the end of the month.
4. Don't update it few days after you spent your money because I know you are going to forget everything happened on the last few days. Hahahah it always happens to me. I need to take time to just remember what did I buy on the previous days Hehehehe

What I Put On My Page (Expense tracker?):

  • Budget
  • Date
  • Description
  • Amount
  • Need & Want boxes
FAQ: Why do we need to NEED & WANT BOXES?

This is somehow something we want to check at the end of the month, like a conclusion (?). We will know where does our money go to. Is it really something we NEED to buy or just our desire?

If you noticed there are a lot of WANT BOX ticked, it means you have to control your desire for the next month? geddit geddit?
SOLAT TRACKER


Well, this is an optional. I think as a Muslim, we need to have this kind of tracker so that we can do self-reflection. As a normal human, we realized we did a lot of sins towards our Creator. I think to remind ourselves on how we behaved being a normal human/slave is to always remind ourselves that we are not that good. We did mistakes too.

What Is In My Page (Solat Tracker)?
  •  Date
  • Subuh, Zuhur, Asar, Maghrib, Isya;, Dhuha

BLOG AND YOUTUBE 



Ok, I think this is an optional? Hehehe As a lvoer of these social media platforms, I love to make sure that at least I have planned some stuff that should be done. Even there are some times I don't really update as what I have written on my journal but it's ok! Hehehehe


Ok, I think that's all from me! How about your study journal? 
Have you made it? Or are you still looking for some ideas on how to do it?
If you have done it, may I have a look on it? Share it on your social media and tag me! (@nitzforshort Instagram/Twitter)
Or maybe you would like to add any pages on my study journal? Let me know on the comment box below!

No comments:

Post a Comment