Saturday, December 16, 2017

Reward

Salam/hi!



I’m typing this blogpost on my phone because my laptop is having a problem which is kind of a mess because i really really want to update my blog earlier today but due to my laptop need to be fixed, i can’t do anything! sobs!

By the way, let’s start talkinng about reward!

Ever since in the middle of my first semester, I told myself that one day if I managed to get great results, I’m going to reward myself with something special.

Which it should be Shell Out but things went wrong when you don’t much money šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

So I decided to reward myself with this!



Boleh lah, at least I could feel ‘special’ with something like this šŸ˜…

I’m not trying to brag nor acting humble and all but I just want to let my future self remember that once upon a time, I managed to achieve my goal with all the hardships I’ve went through.

Alhamdulillah, I got 3.94 pointer for the first semester! Thank you for the Duas everyone! I couldn’t thanks much but I hope you will be blessed by Allah ☺️


What I really want to say in this blog post is actually,

whatever you do,
please reward yourself even it is the smallest achievement. If you are waiting your beloved to appreciate you, forget it. It's time for you to be independent.

xoxo.

Place:Tony Roma's @ Melawati Mall
Meal: Beef Ribs Combo (mine is salmon)

No comments:

Post a Comment