Saturday, February 15, 2020

Mixed feelings.



Hi/Assalamualaikum!

I've been getting these mixed feelings in the past few months. If you think the assignment is sucks, let's see what you think once you have done with your studies.

Friendship,
Family,
Finance,
Health,
Work
and the list can go on if you want.

I remembered crying like hell. in the toilet. I was telling myself that everything is going to be ok. but holy shit life ain't easy. I feel like my life kena hentam without knowing the reason why. I don't know what I did til I feel like shit.

But somehow it turns out as a blessing. As if all the burden has gone. You know, I never like crying. Except for a sad story. Of course la that one I cry kan kalau tak cry you are not human la, hahaha.

You know what I told myself when I cried the other day? I asked myself why I never this, I never that. I blamed everyone around me for what happened to me. Gosh, I was so guilty but I told myself that so I can cry sepuas hati.

A lot of things happen in my life that make me cry till I felt numb and I JUST need to cry.

Are you the one like me yang suka pendam?
or maybe you have friend/family that listens to you?

Let me know in the comment section below.

That you for reading this nonsense post.

It's just because I don't know what to say on my first post after MIA for awhile, hehehe.




No comments:

Post a Comment