Tuesday, April 18, 2017

I Just... Life.

Salam/hi!

I've been not being a productive human for these past few days... I'm actually so jobless and clueless on what to do in life right now. I feel... so empty. To be very honest, what I did these days after I wake up,

a) I will be having roti canai for breakfast with my fam.
b) Play video games on my computer until noon.
c) Sleep until 4.15PM
d) eat my dinner (Guess who skipped her lunch?)
e) rest
f) playing video games on my computer (again)
g) sleep

You guys can tell how unproductive I am, right? Guess life is sometimes busy sometimes not. I actually prefer to work through online - don't get me wrong, I'm not working as MLM agent or anything. I prefer to be online seller and do job like review and everything. I just love to be busy like that.

Probably if I'm about to apply job, my skill in my resume will be - sitting in front of computer for 8 hours without getting tired.


Thank you for spending your time reading my stupid confession (oh, this is going to be a new tag though, hahaha)

Talk soon, xoxo!

Buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment