Monday, April 03, 2017

I planned my ootd?

Salam/Hi!

I don't know why but I think I kinda miss to blog so here's a random entry for you to read! As you have read my tittle, yes I planned my OOTD. I love to plan OOTD but I think every girl will do? Especially for their dates, right? Well, I don't know because I never date anyone... yet. #foreveralone

To be very honest, I usually plan my OOTD when I have any planned event, hang out, party and etc. When it's already confirmed, I will start to think which clothes should I wear,  which accessories should I use, which bag looks cooler and every single details! I love to be so in details because you know me; I am THAT extra.  Usually it takes me for like 3-4 days to plan my OOTD.

These days, my mind keep thinking to style my OOTD regarding our Malaysian foods/drinks. But, it is so difficult to do that because I have limited clothes to wear a lot of colour. I've been planning to make a new project called When Fashion Meets Food. Literally, I;m going to style myself with the colors of our favorite meal! Something like, Nasi Kerabu, Nasi Lemak, Cendol, Ais Batu Campur (ABC), Teh Tarik and etc. BUT! The hardest part is I need to play with a lot of colours. So, it's kind of hard to do it.

But let just see, one day InsyaAllah 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment