Friday, March 31, 2017

healthy chicken rice!

Salam/Hi!

After the boys had done their Solat Jumaat, we managed to catch up with one another. Talking about... you know, just grown up things 🙄🙄🙄. Hahahaha. Well, legit we're talking about their problems at work, their experiences, teasing each other. BUT! I'm not going to go details about that becuase it will be on my next entry! 🙊🙊🙊 

That's the reason why you need to subscribe my blog so that you can be the first one to know! Hehehe #strategy

OK OK OK

NOW LET'S ABOUT THIS FOOD I ATE TADI, LIKE REAL TALK!




😍😍😍

JUST LOOK AT THAT CHICKENNNNN

LOCATION: Taiwan House, Ampang Point 
PRICE: RM17.50
RATE: 7/10 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

THIS PLACE IS FREE TAX, don't worry hun I got you 💓

One thing that I want you to know, their food is so so so so healthy 👌 I was shocked when the food arrived. My reaction was like, "Wei healthy sangat makanan kat sini" Hahaahah

Ok, that's all for this nice chickennn

BUH-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment