Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Pak John Steamboat & BBQ

Salam/hi!



Trust me, while typing this -- my saliva dripping out. 





This is how the place looks like. They also have a private room for you, just in case you want to have a birthday celebration, reunion party or any event. 



 This one is how the steamboat & BBQ pot look like. The small circle is where you BBQ-ing your food. One thing that I disappointed about this pot is their BBQ pot is not big enough for me. Maybe because I prefer BBQ more that steamboat food. So, if you love steamboat, this place is a must-go place for you!



I dont want to complaint about their sauces. I'm glad they have ketchup and chili sauce. Hahaha because It's not easy to find these pair at steamboat restaurant. (not really sure about this.)




What makes them get into my heart, is their side dishes. They have cucur udang, spaghetti and etc.






These are their steamboat food.




They even have fruit section too! Another point why they got into my heart! 🍍🍏🍉





These are what I had! 😍😋








Their dessert -- IM DEAD.

I found that normally at a steamboat restaurant, they served you ice cream (most of the time). Meanwhile Pak John's is on another level. They have waffle and kaya balls too! WOAHHHHHHH


THE REAL DEAL:

  1. PRICE: Normal steamboat price, RM39.90 (So I think it's affordable?) But not for me. They have least food for BBQ which I dont really satisfied with that.
  2. PLACE: ECurve Damansara (Opposite IKEA DAMANSARA)
  3. SERVICE: Their waiters are super super super niceeeeee.
  4. STAR: (7/10) 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

That's all! BUH-BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment