Sunday, May 28, 2017

Media launch of perrier new refreshing beverage line-up

Salam/hi!

Last Thursday, I attended a media launch of Perrier introducing their new Refreshing Beverage Line-up Suitable for Breaking Fast. Don't get this wrong! It's actually a mineral water, not an alcoholic drink!


They claimed this natural water is the most expensive one and have a lot of flavors like lemon etc. (I only know lemon tho!) 



The one I had is original flavor (I think?) It taste something like soda but doesn't have taste(?) hahaha you know what I mean, right? It has this tingling taste on my tongue when I drink it.


I was shocked looking at those (maybe because this is my first time) All of these bottle are lemon flavored. Well, to me I preferred the original one!




And all I cared was only FOOODDDD #obviously


 Meet Mr Mathieu Marchal, Perrier ambassador. I love his French-Eng accent! He gave a speech about the history behind perrier and talk a bit about this beverage



This is Kevin Lee, soulmaker mixologist from Malaysia who have won a lot of awards! He's the one who mix the water I drink on this next photo,



My legs hurt because I stood for almost half an hour to hear the speech and I just need to go back at my place and do this,


hahahaha #takbolehbawakmajlis 




Merci for having me, Perrier Malaysia!



No comments:

Post a Comment