Thursday, December 28, 2017

December 2017 Beauty Haul!

Salam/hi! 

How's everyone doing? good? Alhamdulillah! I hope you are good as how I am feeling now! I couldn't believe it that I successfully blogging over a year! Well, not really a year because I started blogging on March, so...  Hahaha it is an achievement for me because I never make it a year! (Trust me, I have a lot of blogs!

Btw, here's the list of items I have bought in December 2017!





1. Breena Beauty's sponge



Uh-oh... I'm sorry if you could see the dirt there cause I used it first before I make this post! Hehehehe

I really really like REALLY love this beauty sponge! It is so soft! softer than Real Technique's sponge I tell you! Instead of you buying international product, why not but this one? Plus, both of them are the same price! *Bonus to that!

Sis bagi 4.5/5 stars!


2. Too Faced's Better Than Sex mascara 




I started to realize I need a (new) mascara when I wear my essence's mascara... Idk why but I think essence's is not that good to me... Plus, it is so diffcult for me to remove it! So I started to find a good mascara. I remembered back then when I heard this mascara is so so good so I decided to buy one!

it is also very easy to remove it rather than essence's!

RM58 (travel size)

They are currently on sale on Sephora! For RM29 only!

3. Too Faced's Born This Way Concealer (medium)




When first I bought this, I was thinking maybe I should get a concealer matching to my foundation... but unfortunately the travel version only have two shades which is medium and light.

Girrrrl, I'm not disappointed with this one! Works so great on my face!

p/s: this is also on sale on Sephora! RM29/each!

4. Velvet Vanity's Lip Matte in Florescence




I bought this at Playup Advance, Fahrenheit 88. I never know they actually here... as in KUALA LUMPUR! When I knew about it, I straight away find Velvet Vanity and here I am! Bought one!

Unfortunately, I bought the wrong shade :( It doesn't suit my lips that well because I HATE too pink lipstick on me.

P/s: in case you want to buy this, Imma selling it for RM40! DM me on my IG @nitzfroshort heheheh

5. Tarte's  limited-edition tarteist ™ lip wardrobe vol. II


I actually bought this last month but they arrived on December so I think it is count as December Haul too, no? Hehehe

Sadly, the other one is too sticky for me :( Maybe  due to the weather etc. it becomes like that. I only use the one in the photo which I get compliment a lot! hehehe

This one is on sale on tarte.com ! RM33 ONLY!!

6. H&M's eye curler




Urm, I know this is not a beauty product but it is related to beauty too, right? ehehhehehe

Worth my money!

I spend Rm24.90 for this! luckily, it works wonderfully!

me love!

7. PIXY's powder(?) foundation


I was shook when I use this one! Great quality with CHEAPER price!

I ONLY spend RM17 for this one, isn't it good? God is good definitely. I use this when I'm going to classes because it feels so light and doesn't take much time for me to apply it on my face!

Good job, Pixy!

8. Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water



I bought this when HERMO is having a sale. I save RM2 when I bought this (can lah even it just RM2 hehehe)

I haven't use this yet because I'm currently emptying my H&M's micellar water so keep an eye for this one!

Ok, that's all what I have in the list! Till next time,
buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment