Saturday, February 03, 2018

January 2018 Beauty Haul!

Salam/hi!


This should be posted on January but too bad, I couldn't make it!

before we start, I would like to mention here that my skin type is COMBINATION SKIN
So without further due, let's get started!

1. Colorpop Cosmetic's Yes, Please Palette



I really want to get this palette when I read the reviews about it... and also when Att Yusof uploaded a pic about her make up related to 'sunset'. (p/s: I can't post it here since I didn't ask her permission yet to post it. So, in case you want to see it her IG is @attyusof)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this earth-nude-warm eyeshadows!

When I made the decision to buy a palette, I told myself that I need to buy the one that I will use it for daily use. I want to make sure that I really using it instead of buying a new palette and waste this gem. #obviouslynah

2. MUJI's Moisturizer (Sensitive Skin)


I interested to invest my money on this when I received a lot of good reviews about it and also, most of my customers buy it! I was so curious so I decided to buy it!

Review on this? Let me finish it first and I will review it with honest! Hehehehe promise!

I am currently in a phase of trying all of MUJI's moisturizer types. they basically have 4 types:
1. Sensitive (white)
2. Balancing (orange)
3. Anti wrinkles (brown)
4. Organics (green)

and I have tried Balancing and currently using this one (sensitive)! Review for the BALANCING MOISTURIZER soon!

3. Biore's UV Bright Milk (pink)



The reason i bought this?
small = easy to bring anywhere.


That's all in the list! Thank you for reading, let me know if there is any of your favorite product in here? Also, recommend me some of your favorite products!

See ya soon,
buh-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment