Saturday, November 11, 2017

Skincare Night Routine 2017 (PART 1)

Salam/hi!



I really want to share with you my skincare routine but the thing is... I am not that expert in this field but I think I should share this with you because... who knows these products work on you?

reminder: I have combination + dry skin and scars

I know there will be people are just so lazy to read so I've already prepared a video for you! Check out! (but you know, the tips and tricks will only be on my blog so yeah... :p)




*drum rolling*

Let's GET STARTED!

1. Facial wash
I really want to try Himalaya products because I've heard a lot of good reviews about their product and to be very honest, IT REALLY GREAT! It just a bit pricy (to me) for a facial wash but who cares when it works wonderful, right? I'm totally going to repurchase it!

2.Mask.

I only use my scars area because someone told me that I have to make sure my scars area always in a moisturizing condition and that's the reason why I bought this mask!

Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Color Clay Mask [hydrating] (blue)

just extra information, if you are not good at using hand to apply mask, you can use this silicon brush! (watch my video to look on how I use it!)

Pinkboxcereal's silicon brush (click this picture to purchase!)



NEVER EVER FORGET YOUR TONER!

Toner is so important in your skincare routine.

4. Essence/serum


click here to get it online!


Someone (again) told me that to reduce my scars, your facial wash doesn't help a lot so you have to wear 'extra' product like essence or serum. 

Ps: I straight away bought this one because I saw it at pharmacy and just grab it. 
Pss: Do not buy it, it doesn't work THAT great.
Psss: I'm going to buy another brand and will let you know if there's any update! #soon


This is not my favourite part because whenever I use moisturizer my face started to feel irritated. It feels sooooo oily. Urgh I hate it.

6. Scar reducing cream
I use this 2-3 a week.

Ps: I was recommended by a lot of people on internet but tbvh, it doesn't work THAT great. It took such along time to reduce my (new) scars.
Pss: Do not buy this product. I know it's cheap but you just wasted $$$ for this.

7. Dalacin T (for acne)




Some of you might heard about this product but some might not. 

I saw a lot of reviews about this product and most of them saying this should be in your list when you are having breakouts! 

IT REALLY WORKS people! I love the fact that I don't have to be worried when I get breakout because within 2-3 days it disappeared! weeeee!

That's all from me (for the part 1)
Oh it is actually because I used different products on different days! 
I use these products selang seli like today I'm going to use the 'Part 1' products and the next day I will use the 'Part 2' products!


SKINCARE NIGHT ROUTINE 2017 (PART 2) is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment