Thursday, December 13, 2018

Nita (S)t(u)dent Diary - DAY 3 | Last Minute thing

salam/hi!

If you think this post is familiar... yeap you dang right.

Here is what I'm talking about: LAST MINUTE.

Taken by a friend of mine, ketlia.
I'm not sure if I have already told you about this, but I only have one class on Tuesdays & Wednesdays.

Unfortunately yesterday (I updated Day 3 on Day 4 so... yeah...), our one and only beloved class is postponed. So, my friends and I decided to register MUET (Malaysian University English Test). Alhamdulillah there are a few seats for us. We have been told that our 'college' only takes 200+ students for MUET. 

Right after we registered MUET with our lecturers, we went to bank to buy the pin number. so mahal one. I swear I was thinking either I should take it or not because I don't have much money now. Alhamdulillah, I have some money on my bank so I decided to use my money to buy the pin number.

tbvh with you, I'm not good at saving money. I kinda suck when it comes to save money.

Ok maybe can la save money but I don't know how to stop from wasting money on the stuff I shouldn't buy.

Being in this situation, I always feel helpless because I can't save myself.  I only know to use money for my own unnecessary stuff and I should stop this from now.

Listen kids, if you want to survive uni life - please save your money. use your money for necessary stuff ONLY. A lot of things might happen if we not being careful from the beginning. Start to save money for emergency because we don't know what's going to happen in the future.

Stop talking about that. Let me just rant something on here -
Basically my lecturer gave us assignment to do and guess who do it last minute?
Yes, that's me.

lmaooooo I was so sleepy last night to just finish my assignment and I'm regretting it!!

 That's the reason why I hate to do important works last minute because I know it will ended up like this. I hope in the future, I will not be like this anymore.

x. Nita.

No comments:

Post a Comment