Sunday, February 24, 2019

Hurt no one.

Salam/hi!

I am lost out of my radius now. I had a lot of things in my mind and I can't do anything about it. 

Have you ever feel it?
When you tried to express your sadness, gloomy, anxious feeling to anyone but ended up you didn't.
- Because you are so afraid of human expectation. 
I have to note in my mind, that I should always on ears when my friends need someone to talk to and not once in the lifetime I shall judge how they feel; childish nor nonsense.
Always tell them good things. 

- "It's okay"

It hurts when you have trust issue.
But at the same time, you are more alert now on things you can share to anyone.

Always know your limit.
Always know your weakness.
Always remind yourself to look surround you before you speak.

Think wisely.
Speak truthfully.
Hurt no one.




No comments:

Post a Comment