Thursday, February 21, 2019

NITA SU x Blogger Contest!

Salam/Hi everyone!

I know this is like out-of-sudden news but I just want to let you know that... I finally launched my own company! Alhamdulillah, I've been receiving HUGE support from my family and friends.

Just in case you want to know a bit of my company;

We sell fashion accessories but we are currently focus more on jewelry and of course! NITA SU is MORE than just jewelry! If you would like to support me, please subscribe to the website, nita-su.com , thank you!

You guys have been reading my post ever since my DAY-1, that's the reason WHY I make this contest especially for you, my blogger friends!

So, how to enter?

Click this link: (https://nita-su.com/blogs/contest/nita-su-x-blogger-contest)

GOOD LUCK!

Featured in the banner:


No comments:

Post a Comment